Hello Families and friends of PLC,
I would like to send out some important information regarding Sunday School for the year ahead!! Council met and the following was decided. Sunday School will take place during the 8:30 service with the children being released to go to class after the Children’s Sermon by Pastor Bob with parent pickup being 9:45. Children will follow their teachers/helpers out of service. Class will take place in the Fellowship Hall with Children’s Worship Music, lesson, and a variety of activities. Children will receive a take home sheet at the end of class to help further the lesson at home during the week.
~ Preparing for Sunday School ~
* Sunday School Volunteers and all children will be asked to always wear a mask.
* Supplies will be kept separate from one another's and labeled with your child's name.
* All items will be sanitized in between use!
* The September through December Calendar is linked below
* All volunteers will have a background check.
* All parents are required to come to the classroom for release of children.
* Please be sure you are signing in your family before service for contact tracing purposes.
* If your child is not feeling well, PLEASE KEEP THEM HOME!
I am looking forward to partnering with you as we provide as safe and loving of an environment as possible!
Normally, Sunday School is offered to students in grades K-4 on Sundays following Worship 10:10 to 11:00 am. We meet in the Fireside room for music and an introduction to our lessons. Students are instructed using a rotation curriculum from Spark. Every Spark lesson follows a four-part sequence: Gather, Open the Bible, Activate Faith, and Send. Each week, kids and their leaders gather together to explore their Bibles, enjoy fun activities, pray, and grow in faith.
For More Information Contact Julie Colson, Sunday School Superintendent though the church office
Grades Preschool - Fourth Grade